Account Manager Industrial Automation
Business Developer- IT&C solutions for New Frontier of Smart Manufacturing (Bucharest or nearby cities)
The Company is leader in system’s integrator based on data collection applications with the help of bar code technology and radio frequency identification (RFID).
Our solution for New Frontier of Smart Manufacturing integrate highly automated production lines with mobility, sensors, manufacturing, data & products. Smart products & smart processes integration.
The smart collaborative robot Sawyer brings amazing benefits to small and medium enterprises looking to gain a competitive edge in the market. It is designed to work alongside, not in lieu of humans, adapting to your needs and adding to your business.
- Installable and programmable in minutes
- Add various tasks with ease
- More accurate than humans
- Do away with repetitive tasks
- Process optimisation
- Multi-skilled and convenient
With a background and good understanding in the Manufacturing Industry you will develop trusting relationships with new customers for the purpose of identifying new opportunities, and selling our services.
- Generating B2B new sales, using existing and potential customer networks from manufacturing industry;
- Manage multiple accounts from manufacturing industry, develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points;
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Constanta, etc.;
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines;
- Negotiate technical and commercial terms of the contracts to be signed;
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- 3+ years experience in Business Development, Account Management in Manufacturing Industry;
- Appropriate level of technical knowledge and skills in order to achieve the sales targets;
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing);
- Strong customer focus;
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations;
- Driver’s license, B category (targeted areas: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Constanta).
- Participate to specific industry events to meet with key customers in person.
- Trainings and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive salary 5000-6000 lei net depending on experience + commission;
- We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you: working from home option, medical subscription; access to the Bookster library; fruits, water, tea and coffee at the office.