Account Manager - Revolutionary Future in Logistics & Transport Area
(Bucharest or nearby cities)
The Company is leader in system’s integrator based on data collection applications with the help of bar code technology and radio frequency identification (RFID).
Our client makes project integrate automation solutions so that you can operate a flexible and robust logistics operations while delivering more, faster and better services.
Anticipate and easily adapt to ever-changing demand, with highly coordinated warehouses, and mobile-delivered tasks powered by cost-effective, smart automation systems. Take a look at the below benefits. You should work with our team of professionals to make a difference in your industry.
Aquire speed and scalability
Drive higher turnovers
Eliminate errors and decrease costs
Increased productivity and accuracy
- Generating B2B new sales, using existing and potential customer networks from Travel and Logistics (T&L) Area;
- Manage multiple accounts from T&L Area, develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points;
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Constanta, etc.;
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines;
- Negotiate technical and commercial terms of the contracts to be signed;
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- 3+ years experience in Business Development, Account Management in Travel and Logistics Industry;
- Appropriate level of Skills and knowledge in T&L, in order to achieve the sales targets;
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing);
- Strong customer focus;
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations;
- Driver’s license, B category (targeted areas: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Constanta, etc);
- Participate to specific industry events to meet with key customers in person.
- Trainings and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive salary 5000-6000 lei net depending on experience + commission;
- We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you: working from home option, medical subscription; access to the Bookster library; fruits, water, tea and coffee at the office.
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Professional Sales Support Engineer for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Key Account Representative for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior PHP Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior Frontend Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Middle .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Coordonator firme de exerciţiu (Specialist în relaţii publice – cod COR 243201) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1