The worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
- Verifies and registers the travel expense reports of the employees, according to internal procedures and accounting standards;
- Manages travel and expense tool and assists employees in order to report correctly;
- Registration of bank statements (foreign and local currency accounts);
- Manages credit card accounts of the employees and monitors the clearance of unsettled transactions;
- Prepares and records the cash register in the ERP;
- Registers vouchers granted to employees and consumption in the company's reporting systems;
- Assures the waste management and the relationship with the company responsible for waste recovery;
- Prepares the monthly reports for environmental fund;
- Executes financial closing operations (revaluation of foreign currency balances and accounts reconciliation), as per agreed deadlines;
- Attends the annual inventory;
- Supports and interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Economic studies;
- Good Microsoft Office package;
- English language – advanced level;
- Knowledge of Local Legislation;
- Navision experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Motivation and commitment;
- Loyalty and Accuracy;
- Analytical Thinking Skills;
- Good organizational skills.
- Junior HR officer (Specialist in relatii de munca), Bucuresti la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Helpdesk/IT Support-Chiajna la Evolve today ▪ Chiajna
- Expense Reports Agent with French la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti
- Resolution and Support Agent with French la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti