The worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
- Verifies and registers the travel expense reports of the employees, according to internal procedures and accounting standards;
- Manages travel and expense tool and assists employees in order to report correctly;
- Registration of bank statements (foreign and local currency accounts);
- Manages credit card accounts of the employees and monitors the clearance of unsettled transactions;
- Prepares and records the cash register in the ERP;
- Registers vouchers granted to employees and consumption in the company's reporting systems;
- Assures the waste management and the relationship with the company responsible for waste recovery;
- Prepares the monthly reports for environmental fund;
- Executes financial closing operations (revaluation of foreign currency balances and accounts reconciliation), as per agreed deadlines;
- Attends the annual inventory;
- Supports and interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Economic studies;
- Good Microsoft Office package;
- English language – advanced level;
- Knowledge of Local Legislation;
- Navision experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Motivation and commitment;
- Loyalty and Accuracy;
- Analytical Thinking Skills;
- Good organizational skills.
- Agent vanzari la Romanel Holding Services SRL ▪ Tarcau, Str. Principala nr. 233
- Gestionar Depozit Echipamente ind. Vinului (sector 6) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, sector 6
- Biochimist / Nutritionist - Consultant Vanzare Parafarmaceutice (sector 3) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Site Manager- LEA HV (Africa) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti