For our client, a shared services center that offers financial services for a project management company, we are looking for Accounts Payable with French / Billing Agent with French. The company offers fully professional services in a wide variety of industries, from mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water to infrastructure and clean power.
- Preparing customer invoices according to billing conditions and instructions;
- Preparing intercompany invoices;
- Issue and send customer invoices including payments on customers’ self-pay sites;
- Issue credit reports;
- Issue monthly statements of account for internal and external clients;
· Updating project information so that billing terms are always up-to-date.
- University degree (economics/finance/accounting would be preferred) or relevant experience in accounting;
- Very good knowledge of French (at least B1 level);
- Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
- Basic Accounting Knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or other ERP is a plus;
- Work experience in shared services, process-based environment or service centers;
- Strong team spirit and strong customer orientation;
- Prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities;
- Good analytical skills along with a good sense of thoroughness;
- Very good communication skills.
- Direct contract with the employer;
- Competitive salary and flexible motivating benefits;
- Team activities, Team Building, Fun @ Work;
- Wellness programs for employees – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness room;
- Training and Development Program, Career Opportunities;
- CSR and sport activities;
- Open and dynamic environment;
- Flexible work schedule organized in 3 shifts: Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 18:00, 10:00 – 19:00 and 13:00 – 22:00.
* 3 mandatory shifts of evening work per month with the possibility of a maximum of 10 shifts of evening work per month (premium from the 4th shift of evening work).