We are looking for an Application Windows System Support Administrator and you will be part of our partner Operations department.
You will work shifts in 24/7 Operation Center, within a global team of Technical and Application Support, Linux Sysadmin, Windows Sysadmin, and Network Engineers.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: Green Gate, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard.
- Work from home
- Competitive salary, with great benefits
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Experience with SolarWinds, Nagios, Spiceworks or other systems monitoring software;
- A degree in Computer Information Systems or closely related field
- 1+ years Windows system administration in corporate environments.
- System knowledge may include: Microsoft Windows Server environments, Active Directory, Database administration, Citrix farm servers, Network administration tools, and utilities, Scripting
- Basic Linux admin knowledge
- Strong planning, project management, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to support and execute projects in a distributed environment
- Certifications preferred but not required: Microsoft, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco
- The team must ensure 24/7 support.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitor the IT infrastructure
- Log analysis/troubleshooting/ root cause investigation
- Create custom specific monitors - scripting
- Create AD admins accounts, service accounts, security groups
- Create and give access to shared drives
- Add Printers to Print Servers
- Create/update DNS records
- Start / Stop Windows Services and/or processes
- IIS recycle / App pool Recycle
- Install and create custom certificates
- Cleanup on windows drives
- VM resource modification - add CPU, RAM, HDD, create new VM's
- Investigate down devices and address the issue to the rightful teams
- Update applications, manually or via custom tools
- OS Patching - automated and manually
- Citrix - troubleshooting on hanged sessions, published applications, servers that have published applications
- Create automated tasks
- VM Decommissioning
- Create and update related documentation
- Specialist comunicare si promovare proiect Scoala din Valiza (Specialist relatii publice, cod COR 243201) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Vanzari Directe/Online (Biochimist/Nutritionist)- Suplimente Premium la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Responsabil activitate creare si dezvoltare platforma online (Administrator baze de date – cod COR 252101) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1