We are looking for a Big Data Software Engineer for our business partner, a well-known innovative brand that is loved around the world for its insanely versatile and enabling products that changed the way we keep our memories (video or photos).
You will join the DSE team who is responsible for the in-house data platform infrastructure, data engineering, and automated data analytics reporting.
Your role will be to enable different business units and the analytics team in making data-driven decisions by providing validated fit-for-purpose quality datasets that are a single source of truth across the organization.
- Understand business requirements, assess the level of effort, and break down the development solution to the granular task level;
- Work with business and engineering/solution teams to understand the upstream data sources / raw datasets and develop data models to build quality datasets;
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support data pipelines to serve marketing, product engineering, e-commerce, and analytics use cases;
- Lead design, implementation, and operations of data platforms and tools for ingesting, storing, processing, and querying data at scale;
- Provide the technical leadership to design and develop highly reliable data products using big data ecosystem and software engineering best practices;
- Create and maintain documentation and technical specification;
- Create metrics and graphs to visualize and validate datasets.
- At least 3+years experience in a similar role
- Exposure developing Big Data projects with Scala or Java-nice to have
- You are passionate about the architecture of the Big Data Technology stack consisting of layers: Data Modeling, Data Lakehouse, Data Pipeline, and Data Analytics;
- Have experience in designing and building scalable/reliable data pipelines using the Big Data ecosystem (Hive/Spark/Databricks/Presto/Kafka/Airflow or equivalents);
- Experienced in creating, modifying, and querying database entities (tables, views) using optimized SQL for performance and knowledge in data warehouse data models;
- Experienced in the design/implementation of scalable and reliable services using AWS or other cloud services;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Model Operationalization (MLOps)- is a plus;
- Willingness to learn to develop big data projects with Java or Scala.
- You have the capability to synthesize business requirements and construct technical requirements;
- You are a strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail and can tackle loosely defined problems;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are passionate about collaborating with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Competitive salary and annual performance-related bonus.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Generous time off policy.
- Live Healthy Wellness Program.
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage.
- Professional + personal development opportunities.
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events).
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to [email protected] and let's have a chat!
- National Sales Director (Horeca) la Evolve today ▪ Oradea
- Business Developer (Shipbuilding) la Evolve today ▪ Braila, Galati, Tulcea, Constanta
- Consultant Vanzare Nutritionist- Suplimente Premium (Mall Promenada si Baneasa) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Consultant Vanzare Plafar / Vanzare Online - Premium Brand (Mall Parklake) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti