For our business partner - a company that is certified as a Microsoft Partner and offers development and implementation services for the ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, we are looking for an ERP Consultant to join the team.
The company - part of a large technology group, has over 14 years of experience in successful ERP implementations in Romania and abroad for customers acting in various industries.
- Participate in the analysis phase of the project, working closely with key users, to identify their needs, define the requirements and determine how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central may better sustain the business processes.
- Collaborate with the project manager to estimate the last of each phase of the project and find the optimal implementation solutions to meet the business scope and minimize costs.
- Involvement in solution's design & configuration to meet the needs of analysis and define the specifications for further needed developments, collaborating with all the teams involved (Development, Sales)
- Perform development testing and document the entire process to be sure that the solution operates as per agreed specifications.
- Offer support and deliver training for end users
- Provide pre and post-go-live support to the customer ensuring that all project issues are tracked and properly fixed in a timely manner
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Economics (Accounting, Finance, Audit, or other related fields);
- At least 2 years prior experience in ERP systems' implementation;
- A good understanding of Finance & Accounting processes is a must;
- Basic database knowledge;
- Customer oriented with excellent planning and communication skills;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Positive attitude and team player
- Proactivity and result-oriented person;
- Availability for business travel;
- Excellent spoken & written English skills.
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a broad selection of professional training and certifications & soft skills training;
- Flexible hybrid working model with a focus on work-life balance;
- Bookster subscription;
- Involvement in complex projects in a friendly environment.
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to [email protected] and let's have a chat!
- National Sales Director (Horeca) la Evolve today ▪ Oradea
- Business Developer (Shipbuilding) la Evolve today ▪ Braila, Galati, Tulcea, Constanta
- Consultant Vanzare Nutritionist- Suplimente Premium (Mall Promenada si Baneasa) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Consultant Vanzare Plafar / Vanzare Online - Premium Brand (Mall Parklake) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti