Account Manager - solutions for Manufacturing Industry
The Company is leader in system’s integrator based on data collection applications with the help of bar code technology and radio frequency identification (RFID).
With a background and good understanding in the Manufacturing Industry , you will develop trusting relationships with new customers for the purpose of identifying new opportunities, and selling IT&C services.
- Generating new sales / new business, B2B, using existing and potential customer networks from manufacturing industry or logistics area (75% new business sales);
- Manage multiple accounts from manufacturing industry or transport & logistics field, develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points;
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Constanta);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines;
- Negotiate technical and commercial terms of the contracts to be signed;
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3+ years experience in Business Development and/or Account Management in IT&C industry (selling IT&C integrated solutions for Manufacturing Industry or Logistics &Transport Area);
- Appropriate level of technical knowledge and skills in order to achieve the sales targets;
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing);
- Strong customer focus;
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations;
- Driver’s license, B category (targeted areas: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Constanta).
- Participate to specific industry event(s) to meet with key customers in person.
- Trainings and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive salary 5000-6000 lei net depending on skills and experience;
- We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you: working from home option, medical subscription; access to the Bookster library; fruits, water, tea and coffee at the office.
- Biochimist / Nutritionist - Asistent Promovare și Vânzare Premium Brand (Mall Vitan/ParkLake) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Coordonator Licitatii Publice - integrator soluții Audio-Video la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Analist Date Gestiune in RETAIL la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Country Manager - Wellness Industry la QLT ▪ Bucuresti