We are looking for a Business Developer (Shipbuilding) for our business partner - a global, world-leading brand that provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, they’re a great place for you to show your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
In this role, you will be focusing on a few large projects coming from important customers for the E&I Trade in Shipbuilding Industry Onshore & Offshore. You will implement a tailored project strategy and lead its execution to increase the adoption of our solutions. You will also coordinate a worldwide team associated with these project(s).
- Accountable for the Development of local accounts (large shipyards in Tulcea, Galati, Braila, Constanta, and Giurgiu) operating in the shipbuilding onshore & offshore business through account standardization, project specification, sales development (direct or indirect) and multi-level relationship management in a view of an increasing share of wallet.
- Accountable for the execution of the strategy of the assigned project(s), leading its implementation through the counterparts.
- Bring project intelligence inputs to the local teams to confirm and/or update segment strategies.
- Maintain effective communication throughout the team and company and acts as the owner of assigned accounts.
- Inform the whole capture team on project execution by filling our tools with always updated data in order to secure the highest possible share of wallet and clarify which are the actions of the team in order to reach company goals.
- Interact with logistics to ensure smooth project fulfillment.
- Provide guidance to the entire capture team during job execution. The match of the contribution margin during the proposal phase and project execution phase is a measure of the predictability and knowledge of the customer.
- On the project, bases will be defined as a set of scenarios (low, mid, high) to determine the measure of project success. These scenarios will consider the different share of wallet percentages.
- Lead and opportunity conversion rate is another measure to prove the ability of the team to focus on the most valuable project(s).
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- You are business savvy;
- Relevant experience in the marine or shipyard industry, onshore and offshore segments;
- Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in industrial business;
- Excellent English level;
- Business acumen and strong analytical skills;
- Multilevel communication skills and strong customer orientation;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, courage, and flexibility;
- National and international mobility as well as the flexibility to travel;
- Commitment, courage, and competitive drive;
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself;
- Ability to work with a multi-level approach and to communicate effectively with all organizational levels;
- A driving license, category B is mandatory!
- Holiday and birthday bonus;
- Private medical insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Technical and soft skills training;
- Meal tickets;
- Discounts on the purchase of the company's products;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority within the company.
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to [email protected] and let's have a chat!