- Build and develop the detailed business plan, identify key partners, accounts(DT, system integrators, installers, design consulting firms) and end users who will ensure success in Romania
- Represent the company in key initiatives and develop relationship with influencers and decision makers in Romania.
- Identify initiatives to reach end users through the correct partners and work with sales team to develop tools and collateral to support them
- Work together with partners to design \operate and win projects
- Plan key industry association and lobbying activities
- Anchor and update the business plan with country sales manager by quarter per year
- Coordinate with country sales manager to develop and track objectives and KPIs to measure the performance
Desired Skills and Experience for the Business Development Manager- security solutions position:
- To understand the industry market conditions; Familiar with product marketing channel development and construction business; more than 3 years of industry experience
- Very good knowledge in: security solutions, video IoT technologies, video conferencing systems, professional drones, etc
- Bachelor degree
- End user knowledge and network is preferred
- High level of integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent Written and verbal English and Romanian.
Flexible to undertake business travel over around Romania.
Net income: 1400 EUR
- Tehnician Electro-Mecanic Servisare Echipamente Ind. Vinului/ Alimentara (zona Moldovei) la QLT ▪ Iasi, Bacau, Vaslui
- Project Manager - Instalatii Mecanice pt. RETAIL la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Site Manager - Instalatii electrice pt RETAIL la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Psihopedagog Negresti, norma 4 ore/zi la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Negresti