Together with our partner, a leading provider of software components and solutions for CAD/CAM systems and CNC machining, we are seeking an innovative and motivated C++ Developer to join their enthusiastic team.
In this role you will be involved in creating software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots.
- Maintaining and extending CAD/CAM CNC Machine Simulator application (core features, algorithms, UI, custom integration projects) employed in such industries as: aerospace, automotive, dental, jewellery, robotics, stonework, and woodwork.
- You will be working under Microsoft Visual Studio, using Scrum methodology, issue-tracking and requirements management tools, continuous-integration systems
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development
- At least 1+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Good knowledge of C++ and very passionate about algorithms and geometry
- Basic knowledge of OOP and Visual C++
- Focus on design patterns and refactoring techniques, agile programming practices
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- Boost and OpenGL library’s knowledge-nice to have
- A motivated person ready to take on challenges
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- English language proficiency
- Consilier Pacienti / Vanzare Showroom Dispozitive Medicale Premium (sector 1) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Kinetoterapeut/ Consilier Vanzare Showroom Dispozitive Medicale la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Economist cu limba Franceza - Bucuresti/Tara (lucru de acasa) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, Provincie
- Auditor la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti