Job Title: Call Center Operator
Location: National Office,
Norm: 8 hours/day, fixed term
Supports Donors Service in donors retention & cultivation:
- Verifies daily new donor accounts registered in WVR website and compares payment forms with actual income.
- Verifies and accurately register donors’ payment data into CRM systems daily by checking bank accounts and / or electronic payments accounts.
- Prepares accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports on donor’s payments status.
- Informs Brand Coordinators on payments status.
- Register (potential) donor /sponsor data into CRM system (corporate and individuals).
- Makes sure all required reports are accurate and generated in a timely manner.
- Contributes to Supporter’s satisfaction efforts by: making follow up on delinquent sponsors, implementing telemarketing activities, dealing with sponsors requests. These activities will be coordinated with direct supervisor and team mate.
- Provides feedback and participates in donor retention plan development / improvement.
Project Coordination Bread for Tomorrow and I want in 9th grade through Customer Care Support
- Coordinates the operational team of the projects
- Iwt9g and Bread for Tomorrow projects in order to have a good relationship with current and potential donors.
- Work and respect the guidelines and standards of the 2 projects.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers to ensure donor retention:
- orientation to donors and their needs;
- makes questionnaires for finding donor satisfaction; provide excellent customer service to existing donors in projects.
- Contributes to the implementation of the organization-wide marketing plan.
- Contributes to the implementation of the donor plan established by the entire organization.
- Building, managing, updating the organization's customer database.
- Ensure the functionality and updating of WVR web pages.
- Monitor the main KPI (dashboards) on each project and communicate them internally to the team.
Supports overall Marketing & Fundraising efforts.
- Provides assistance in marketing and fundraising campaigns/projects development.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- University Degree in Marketing – or related
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized person, able to establish his/her priorities and get things done.
- Excellent 'people skills' for building relationships at all levels: good listening skills;
- Proficient in English – writing and speaking
- Computer Skills (experience in working with CRM systems is a plus)
- Outgoing and friendly attitude; calmness under pressure. Problem solving capabilities
- Experience in Marketing
Deadline for submitting the application: 08.11.2019
Interested candidates will submit their resume to:
- Accounts Payable with French / Billing Agent with French la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti
- Data Scientist at dataLab la HR Gold ▪ Bucharest
- Tehnician Electro- Mecanic Servisare /PIF Echipamente la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Information Security and Business Continuity Expert, Bucharest la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Bucuresti