For our client, an important company acting in the medical field, we are recruiting a CEO for the office from Romania.
• Setting up long & short term goals for the organization in concordance with IVD market;
• Development and regional coordination (Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova);
• Preparing Romanian marketing strategies and directing sales &marketing team to meet sales objectives;
• Cooperating with HQ organization managers, in order to develop, implement and follow-up company strategy, in Romanian market;
• Preparing & submitting organizational annual operating plans, for approval to HQ;
• Preparing & submitting organizational annual budget, for approval to HQ;
• Implementing and follow-up Country annual operating plans;
• Communicating and implementing the HQ organization’s values;
• Evaluating the results of the Romanian organization;
• Evaluating organizations staff performances;
• Ensure that staff have sufficient knowledge and skills to achieve their goals;
• Giving directions to the employees so that company objective can be fulfill;
• Inform the important updates to staff & HQ;
• Lead the organization & manage operations in compliance with Romanian law & regulations;
• Representing the organization in medical exhibitions & other public events;
• Stay informed about the current trends of IVD Romanian market and inform HQ, in order to adapt strategy to external environment;
• Managing marketing opportunities for the organization;
• Develop and maintain relations with Key Opinion Leaders from Romanian IVD market;
• Develop and maintain relations with main Decisions drivers from Romanian IVD market.
• Experience in similar position minimum 5 years;
• Experience in IVD market is mandatory;
• Advanced English language skills;
• Ability to innovate in order to lead and adapt organization to external environment modification;
• Calculated risk taker after in-depth evaluation of the possibilities associated with P&L of decision;
• Coordination and excellent communication with team members, explore ideas and suggestions;
• Ability to complete the assumed tasks;
• Trustworthiness and conscientiousness;
• Excellent motivator;
• Very good organizing skills;
• Driving license & very good computer skills.
• Motivational salary;
• Attractive bonus;
• Company car & business gadgets;
• Opportunity to work in an professional environment;
• Interactions with multinational companies.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!
- Manager Proiect la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Asistent Vanzare Dermato-Cosmetice & Suplimente Nutritive - Premium Brand la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Beauty Advisor / Sales Consultant Premium Brand la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- CEO Romania - medical company la BIA Business Intelligence Alliance ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Social- Cluj-Napoca la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Analist Calcul la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti
- Customer Service Coordinator (Specialist marketing COR: 243103) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Site Manager instalatii Mecanice (locatie proiect Timisoara) la QLT ▪ Timisoara