Norm: 8 hours/day, fixed term
1. Supports Donors Service in donors retention & cultivation:
• Verifies daily new donor accounts registered in WVR website and compares payment forms with actual income.
• Verifies and accurately register donors’ payment data into CRM systems daily by checking bank accounts and / or electronic payments accounts.
• Prepares accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports on donor’s payments status.
• Informs Brand Coordinators on payments status.
• Register (potential) donor /sponsor data into CRM system (corporate and individuals).
• Makes sure all required reports are accurate and generated in a timely manner.
• Contributes to Supporter’s satisfaction efforts by: making follow up on delinquent sponsors, implementing telemarketing activities, dealing with sponsors requests. These activities will be coordinated with direct supervisor and team mate.
• Provides feedback and participates in donor retention plan development / improvement.
2. Project Coordination Bread for Tomorrow and I want in 9th grade through Customer Care Support
• Coordinates the operational team of the projects
• Iwt9g and Bread for Tomorrow projects in order to have a good relationship with current and potential donors.
• Work and respect the guidelines and standards of the 2 projects.
• Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers to ensure donor retention:
- orientation to donors and their needs;
- makes questionnaires for finding donor satisfaction; provide excellent customer service to existing donors in projects.
• Contributes to the implementation of the organization-wide marketing plan.
• Contributes to the implementation of the donor plan established by the entire organization.
• Building, managing, updating the organization's customer database.
• Ensure the functionality and updating of WVR web pages.
• Monitor the main KPI (dashboards) on each project and communicate them internally to the team.
3. Supports overall Marketing & Fundraising efforts.
• Provides assistance in marketing and fundraising campaigns/projects development.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• University Degree in Marketing – or related
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Highly organized person, able to establish his/her priorities and get things done.
• Excellent 'people skills' for building relationships at all levels: good listening skills;
• Proficient in English – writing and speaking
• Computer Skills (experience in working with CRM systems is a plus)
• Outgoing and friendly attitude; calmness under pressure. Problem solving capabilities
• Experience in Marketing
Interested candidates will submit their resume to: Alexandra Pagidean, P&C Officer World Vision România Tel. : 0212229101 email: [email protected]
- Manager Proiect la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Asistent Vanzare Dermato-Cosmetice & Suplimente Nutritive - Premium Brand la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Beauty Advisor / Sales Consultant Premium Brand la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- CEO Romania - medical company la BIA Business Intelligence Alliance ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Social- Cluj-Napoca la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Analist Calcul la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti
- Customer Service Coordinator (Specialist marketing COR: 243103) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Site Manager instalatii Mecanice (locatie proiect Timisoara) la QLT ▪ Timisoara