This is a remote job, but you should be able to join the team for a face to face training in Bucharest.
The Romanian hub will offer contact centre support for one particular airline, core in Europe, but worldwide coverage. This is a remote job, but you should be able to join the team for a face to face training in Bucharest.
Work from home
Competitive salary package
Thorough training enabling all team to perform effectively
Career growth opportunities within an international developing team
Deliver exemplary customer service via phone calls / emails
As part of the Contact Center team, answer inbound calls / emails messaging from world leading airlines customers, and handle queries about new reservations, changes to existing bookings and other customer support queries.
Excellent speaking and writing skills in French language – fluency in speaking and writing correctly and at ease (plus good level English knowledge)
Previous work experience in an international airline/travel or bookings environment is a valuable advantage, but not mandatory
Previous experience in working with a booking system such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre is an advantage
Specialized skills required: good Communication and Customer Service skills, any experience in BPO / contact center work will be an added advantage
Graduate in any discipline / Under graduates
Willingness to search for required information from customer with a strong focus on solving clients requests
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook
Willing to work in a contact center environment with 24/7 rotational shifts (including night shifts)
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Professional Sales Support Engineer for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Key Account Representative for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior PHP Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior Frontend Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Middle .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Coordonator firme de exerciţiu (Specialist în relaţii publice – cod COR 243201) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1