A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: Data Scientist at dataLab in Bucharest.
Role description – Data Scientist
Active member of HQ-based Data Science & Machine Learning center of expertise and personally contribute to major data-driven product creation. Responsibilities include:
- Active engagement in key proof of concepts/product design and delivery as DS contributor
- Animation of Data Science business requirements workshops
- Identification, integration and enrichment of data sources
- Data preparation, analysis, modeling
- Data restitution / Data visualization
- Determine and monitor project’s KPIs
- Results communication
- Support (contribute to) group community of Data Science practice;
- Internal and external communication of the team’s achievements;
- Technology scanning to propose innovative solutions and to explore new opportunities.
Required Skills and Profile
- BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in computer science / mathematics or related;
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in international organisations as contributor;
- Proven participation in 1+ data driven products/services delivery (as contributor);
- Knowledge of Python or R, focused to data analysis and exploration;
- Experienced with visualization packages (power BI, shiny, pyplot, seaborn, etc.)
- SQL query language proficiency;
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Recommender Systems and Computational Advertising;
- Understanding & practice of fundamental machine learning algorithms Random Trees, Forests, Naive Bayes, Regressions, K-means etc.
- Strong communication & leadership skills (ability to work in complex organizations)
- Strong sense of accountability (promises kept)
Nice to have:
- Experience with creating segments, custom reports, goals in Google Analytics, Data Studio;
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, no transactional Databases;
- Data processing and computation frameworks: Kafka Streams, Storm, Spark, Flink, Beam, Akka, etc.;
- Cloud platforms: AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Languages: English required, Spanish & French as a benefit
- Soft Skills: excellent communication, leadership, open minded, agile, autonomous, business oriented, customer oriented
Competitive salary package, meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexibility on working schedule, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training, working with the newest technologies, build from scratch the projects. Not only in Romania, but on international level.