A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: Data Scientist in Bucharest.
Role description – Data Scientist
Active member of HQ-based Data Science & Machine Learning center of expertise and personally contribute to major data-driven product creation.
- Active engagement in key proof of concepts/product design and delivery as DS contributor;
- Analyze both structured and unstructured data to identify patterns and insights;
- Design and implement statistical tests;
- Carry out end-to-end Machine Learning project: Data Ingestion, Data Cleansing, Feature Creation and Selection, predictive modeling;
- Explain and present results to technical and non-technical audience.
Required Skills and Profile
o BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or related;
o 1+ years of relevant work experience in international organisations as contributor;
o Proven participation in 2+ data driven products/services delivery (as contributor);
o Strong knowledge of Python;
o SQL query language proficiency;
o Experienced with Apache Spark (pySpark);
o Extensive knowledge and practical experience in Machine Learning, Recommender Systems and Computational Advertising;
- Understanding & practice of fundamental machine learning algorithms
Supervised Learning (Regression, Classification), Unsupervised (Clustering),
Dimensionality Reduction, Model selection and optimization, Feature selection,
o Experienced in building test hypothesis and statistical methodology to design experiments and interpret the outcomes;
o Ability to communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations;
o Strong communication & interpersonal skills (ability to work in complex organizations);
o Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
o Experienced with R;
o Experienced with visualization tools and BI (Plotly, Shiny, PowerBI, etc.);
o Neural network and deep learning (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch);
o Experience with command-line scripting;
o Experience with Hadoop ecosystem and Spark;
o Data processing and computation frameworks: Kafka Streams, Storm, Spark, Flink, Beam, Akka, etc;
o Experience of working with cluster computing and distributed systems;
o Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
o Experience with creating segments, custom reports, goals in Google Analytics.
Competitive salary package, meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexibility on working schedule, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training, working with the newest technologies, build from scratch the projects. Not only in Romania, but on international level.
- Junior HR officer (Specialist in relatii de munca), Bucuresti la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Helpdesk/IT Support-Chiajna la Evolve today ▪ Chiajna
- Expense Reports Agent with French la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti
- Resolution and Support Agent with French la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti