For our business partner, an international company that offers complete Software Development, Complex infrastructure, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we’re looking for a DevOps Architect with a Leadership mindset, Kubernetes and Cloud solid experience.
You will be responsible to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest.
- 24 days of holiday
- Work from home
- Car park
- Medical subscription
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program.
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise-level projects.
- Help set the strategic direction for infrastructure, deployment and development initiatives alongside the Systems Architecture, Information Security, Database Engineering and Delivery teams
- Analyze public cloud service usage and cost, providing recommendations for more efficient usage of resources
- Participate in a constant feedback loop among the community of DevOps engineering and enterprise architecture team
- Perform administration and deployment of infrastructure for business-critical applications, supporting a transition to public cloud services
- Work with software development teams to engineer and implement infrastructure solutions, including infrastructure automation, CI/CD pipelines and more
- Provide tier 3 support in responding to escalations or outages impacting critical business functions
- Provide evangelism for cutting-edge, sustainable automation is continuously integrating and deploying to multiple environments
- Linux server knowledge (install/config/ deploy/ tweaking/optimization/security/ maintenance).
- Virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes, other
- Configuration, source code, version control, deploy management (Jenkins, Git, TeamCity, and Octopus0
- Cloud (preferably Google cloud)
- Other technologies: RabbitMQ, Node Js, Load balancing, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Web servers
- Database knowledge: SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Ticketing/Documentation: Jira, Confluence.