For our business partner, a leading international healthcare, and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to deploy processes, monitor, improve the existing applications and services.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the build and release processes across multiple environments and infrastructure.
- Participate in the development of contingency plans including reliable backup and restore procedures.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to improve the build, release, and deployment process.
- Help to automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Support and maintain the existing CI/CD pipelines.
- Setup monitoring and alerting mechanisms along with analyzing application logs.
- Explore, experiment, and implement new ideas for the latest DevOps tools for application deployment and monitoring.
- Analyze and recommend software configuration that best matches business rules.
- Suggest solutions and work on them to improve the existing applications and services.
- Perform integration and performance tests
What You Need for this Position
- Understanding software architecture and design.
- Relevant university degree in IT or in the related domain.
- Good level in the English language – both spoken and written.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, and complying with strict deadlines.
- Pro-active behavior, good organization, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of software release and deployment processes (CI/CD).
- Good knowledge of the following technologies and tools:
- SQL databases: Microsoft SQL Server
- Software versioning tools: Git, TFS
- Container technology: Docker, Kubernetes
- Reporting and monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, or other tools
- Mongo DB, Apache Kafka, HELM.
- Experience with the following technologies: IIS, .NET Core, Azure will be a real plus.
What We Offer
- An inspirational and positive environment within the team - 97% of our colleagues appreciate the good communication and great teamwork in the latest Employee Opinion Survey.
- Professional development roadmap within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Continuous learning by having access to soft skills & technical training/certifications / conferences and IT&S events, office Library, Pluralsight.
- Private medical subscription for the staff members and their children.
- Gradually increased the number of annual holidays from 21 to 26.
- Fixed annual holiday bonus.
- Childbirth support.
- Annual team building activities and regular events.
- E-commerce Project Manager - premium brand supplements la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Sales Manager - Low Current Systems (International Company) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Security & Safety Engineer - International Company la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti