Our client is a UK entrepreneur agency, they help big organizations launch bold new ideas. Whether it’s launching global automotive propositions or a new Virgin brand they are always doing something new and exciting.
We are looking for a marketing expert with a strong track record to manage digital campaigns for a number of clients to join our growing team in Bucharest.
About the role:
As a digital account manager you will play a vital role in delivering results for clients by ideating and executing digital marketing campaigns. You’ll manage a team of staff and freelancers to ensure they are delivering on a pre agreed strategy and targets. You will report to the CEO and Directors and will be responsible for working closely with our clients.
- Lead multi-channel B2B lead acquisition and marketing campaigns which deliver results and positive ROIs for our clients
- Manage a content, social, PPC and SEO team including briefing and reporting
- Proofread copy and marketing materials to check spelling and grammar, providing a final sign off
- Brand guardianship, ensuring all copy and brand messaging is aligned to client’s tone of voice and visual messaging
- Provide regular reporting and analysis both internally and to clients.
- Provide informed recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Write clear compelling briefs for creative, copy and website
- Manage content ideation and production
- Agency and third-party supplier recruitment + management
- Utilize Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console to monitor website and marketing efficiencies and drive search engine rankings
- Day to day management of the marketing budget & client billing
- Understand and continuously monitor client industry trends
- Superb communication skills across all formats
- Practical working knowledge of PPC and SEO practice
- Experience managing client social media accounts
- Ability to effectively balance and priorities multiple projects, campaigns, communications, follow through and team activities
- Highly organized and confident, with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead and manage a high-performing team
- Ability to think creatively about marketing ideas, and create detailed plans for their practical rollout
- Data driven and highly analytical, with attention to detail and the ability to spot mistakes early
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with an agency or in-house manager
- Experience managing B2B lead acquisition campaigns with demonstrable results
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Demonstrable experience creating marketing strategy for B2B businesses
- Experience with retention marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience managing successful PPC campaigns
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Access to training materials and courses required to grow your skills
- All expenses paid team events.
Contact: [email protected]