We are looking for a highly motivated ERP Technical Leader who is passionate about web development, leadership, and excited to contribute to the production of high-quality product objectives for an ERP application development.
Our business partner is a start-up with 100% Romanian capital, with a unique offline infrastructure and a software ecosystem for modern online commerce, based on the natural behavioral principles of people of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
You will be responsible for providing technical guidance and solutions, to develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- Central location: Nearly location to the University subway station,
- Work at the Office & remote
- Leading a team of more than 6 members, propose technical solutions, and evaluate teamwork, to develop a full ERP application.
- The specificity of this ERP is for eCommerce, completely covering all phases: defining categories and products, planning, supply, inventory management, sales, delivery, returns, feedback reporting.
- Additional desired functionality is the management of marketing campaigns.
- A long-term project that has planned spin-offs to replace other old ERPs.
- Being a technical point of contact for the project, responsible for providing day to day technical leadership to the team, from specifications and implementation to evolutionary production and maintenance.
- Determine and provide estimates for development tasks that cover a wide range of functionalities, with complex technological needs, some of which are cutting-edge: from user profiling and artificial intelligence to video streaming and Big Data
- Mentoring and contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team and be a role model for best practices in technical development
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or another related field
- At 2+ years previous experience as a technical leader is highly valued.
- At least 5+ years of full-stack experience with implementations using REST API.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of ERPs, detailed knowledge of concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation.
- The desired stack is PostgreSQL or MySQL + node.JS or .NET Core + React or Vue.JS
- Relevant experience in designing and developing ETL data processes: migration, conversion, data export.
- Previous experience in creating reports, directly or using specialized applications, is appreciated.
- Practice in using the packages of functional interface components, with their modification as needed: multi-level grids, filters, multiple sorting, paging, specific editors, context menus, dialogs, calendars, alerts, wizards.
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- The previous habit of working in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with support production environment in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
- Concept of backup-restore strategy for production data, the realization of relevant sets of anonymized test data.
- Permanent availability for code review as a necessary part of the development process, and for peer programming
- Knowledge and habit of applying the concepts of graphical interface ergonomics, by User Experience design. Understanding the point of view of users with reduced technical capabilities
- Understanding and assuming an agile development, with Scrum and Kanban, where previous experience as a Scrum Master is a positive factor.
- Critical thinking, oriented to solve problems, to optimize performance.
- Ability and willingness to communicate expressively, clearly, to be unequivocally understood by team members.
What We Offer
- Involvement in the development of a new eCommerce concept, completely realized in Romania, by a start-up supported with an exclusively Romanian investment.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats. Everything is new, modern.
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- You are an active participant with a say, you can make a difference by changing today’s online commerce market.
- Package of basic and additional benefits according to your professional level and that can adapt to your personal needs.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses and exams.
- Asistent Vanzare Plafar- premium brand (Iulius Mall Cluj, Full-Time) la QLT ▪ cluj- napoca
- Operations General Manager -experience selling B2B engineering & industrial services la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Sales Representative la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- .Net Team Lead la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior Java Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Biochimist - Asistent Vanzare Parafarmaceutice Premium (part time)- Iulius Mall Cluj Napoca la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Coordonator local_Proiect Invăţ ce-i bine pentru mine la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Specialist Relaţii Sociale_Proiect Invăţ ce-i bine pentru mine la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1