For a leader company of outsourcing and managing human resources, we are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Office: Expo Business Park
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Close cooperation with project managers, line managers, and colleagues on the project.
- Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues.
- Write well-formulated, testable, and readable code.
- Write technical documentation of code, algorithms, and APIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing web applications.
- Exceptionally good understanding of OOP principles and methodology.
- Good knowledge of web performance optimizations.
- Understanding of web technologies and W3C standards.
- Experience in building large and modular codebases.
- Experience with source control repositories (GIT).
- Testing/debugging/call stack (any testing framework is a plus).
- A proactive teammate that likes brainstorming sessions.
- Attention to detail and the willingness to deliver high-quality products.
- The ability to work independently, but also in a team setting.
- Proficient English.
If this sounds interesting for you, please apply athttps://recrutare.evolvetoday.ro//jobs/1130914-front-end-developer?utm_campaign=jobs-widget&utm_source=recrutare.evolvetoday.ro&utm_content=jobs&utm_medium=web or send your resume at [email protected] and let's chat!
- Sales Manager - Low Current Systems (International Company) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Security & Safety Engineer - International Company la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Professional Sales Support Engineer for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti