Join our partner Development Team in Bucharest, and become a member of their open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on enterprise projects. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build thorough expertise in complex projects.
Our business partner is a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects.
If you have a talent for programming and want to apply your design and development skills to challenging problems, this is the position for you!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: Green Gate, Tudor Vladimirescu Blvd.
- 24 days of holiday
- 1-2 days work from home/week
- Medlife subscription
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
- Mentor the middle .Net Developers employees, look for software and process improvements and drive innovation forward by proposing and using new solutions/technologies
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation;
- Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
- Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience in developing web applications as Full Stack NET Developer;
- Minimum 5 years of overall IT experience;
- 1+ years professional experience with Angular2+ and TypeScript
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core;
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework, etc);
- Knowledge of tools like Git, Jira, Confluence;
- Knowledge of messaging systems, microservices, IoC frameworks, ORMs;
- Nice to have: knowledge about NoSql databases, Docker or similar;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skill;
- Team-first attitude;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;