We are currently recruiting a skilled Full Stack PHP Developer to join our partner’s team in the electronic payment sector. As a key member of the development team, you will work in close collaboration with end-users.
Our partner is a Romanian company founded in 2010 by a team with more than 10 years of extensive experience in electronic payments. The goal is to create innovative solutions and gain share on a local market dominated by a few major players. The products line includes card payments solutions running on EFT-POS terminals and self-service payment kiosk terminals, self-service cash deposit solutions, transactions middleware, monitor and management solutions for terminals fleet.
- Working in a friendly environment
- Central office location: near Unirii, Str. Poiana Florilor.
- Flexible working hours – tailor your work according to your personal needs.
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets.
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements;
- Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
- Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions;
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Closely collaborate with other team members, and customers.
- Focus on code quality, security, and maintainability.
Required skills and expertise:
- At least 4+ years of overall development experience using web technologies;
- Excellent command of PHP and OOP
- Experience using PHP frameworks (Laravel / Symphony).
- Experience with large scale projects / products development;
- Experience developing high availability / high performance web services;
- Experience with databases (Oracle/ MySQL).
- Excellent knowledge of SOAP/REST-based architecture.
- Familiar with GIT / SVN.
- Very good communication skills, analytical thinking;
- Proficient in English.