For our business partner, a leading software company that offers innovative design and online marketing solutions, we are looking to hire a skilled Full Stack PHP Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of a Symfony app which will integrate smart AI algorithms for job scheduling for employees or subcontractors.
Some of the projects that you will be involved, for their clients, are:
- Development for the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) of our SaaS app start-up. This is a complex Symfony app which will integrate smart AI algorithms for job scheduling for employees or subcontractors. The project is a SaaS CRM with web and mobile apps who helps companies.
- Symfony website for the checkout section using a full integration with a CRM API for the client.
- New projects to come. We have two big projects in the pipeline for two startups based in the USA.
- Work 100% remote;
- Bonuses based on performance and projects;
- We are open to any cutting-edge technology that will significantly improve the product.
- You can operate in a fast-paced work environment developing a product with excellent worldwide visibility.
Contractual form: SRL or CIM
- Develop apps and websites of various complexity according to agreed specifications;
- Work independently or in a team one or more projects using collaborative work tools (Git, Google Drive, Jira, Confluence, Harvest, Slack, Invision, UXPin etc.) with the development team, management and clients;
- Write organized and clean code, make technical specifications and document the source code;
- Test and launch into stage and production the applications you develop using modern CI/CD processes;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the CTO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience with PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Strong experience working with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony or similar), minimum 2+ years of experience;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, and source control management systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of setting up virtual machines using Docker and/or VirtualBox/Vagrant for development environments;
- Knowledge of setting up virtual machines using Docker and/or VirtualBox/Vagrant for development environments.
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS etc.);
- Previously working with cloud PaaS services with CI/CD integrations like Heroku, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform - is an advantage
- Knowledge of RWD (Responsive Web Design)- is a plus
- Logical, analytical, and conceptual thinking, with a general proactive attitude, oriented towards solving problems.
- Particularly good communication skills, analytical thinking, and motivated
- Proficient in English
If this sounds interesting for you please apply at https://recrutare.evolvetoday.ro//jobs/1125499-full-stack-php-developer?utm_campaign=jobs-widget&utm_source=recrutare.evolvetoday.ro&utm_content=jobs&utm_medium=web and let's chat!
- Sales Manager - Low Current Systems (International Company) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Security & Safety Engineer - International Company la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Professional Sales Support Engineer for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti