We are looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Technical Leader who is passionate about web development, leadership, and excited to contribute to the production of high-quality products in a competitive market of e-commerce and cloud.
Our business partner is a start-up with 100% Romanian capital, with a unique offline infrastructure and a software ecosystem for modern online commerce, based on the natural behavioral principles of people of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
You will be responsible for providing technical guidance and solutions, to develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
What We Offer
- Central location: Nearly location to the University subway station,
- Work at the Office & remote
- Involvement in the development of a new eCommerce concept, completely realized in Romania, by a start-up supported with an exclusively Romanian investment.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats. Everything is new, modern.
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- You are an active participant with a say, you can make a difference by changing today’s online commerce market.
- Package of additional benefits according to your professional level and that can adapt to your personal needs.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses and exams.
- Leading teams of more than 6 members, propose technical solutions, and evaluate teamwork, to develop applications in an eCommerce software ecosystem.
- Being a technical point of contact for the project, responsible for providing day to day technical leadership to the team, from specifications and implementation to evolutionary production and maintenance.
- Determine and provide estimates for development tasks that cover a wide range of functionalities, with complex technological needs, some of which are cutting-edge: from user profiling and artificial intelligence to video streaming and Big Data
- Mentoring and contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team and be a role model for best practices in technical development
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or another related field
- At 2+ years previous experience as a technical leader is highly valued.
- At least 5+ years of full-stack experience with implementations using REST API.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of eCommerce, detailed knowledge of concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation.
- Knowledge of Golang, Rust, Python, Scale is an advantage.
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- Relevant and significant experience with similar implementations in the cloud: microservices, message packets, streaming, in-memory database, caching, NoSQL storage and query, scalability, load-balancing, distributed databases, high availability, containers, Kubernetes.
- Experience with the implementation of the above elements specific to Google Cloud is appreciated as a plus.
- Advanced security knowledge and correct website implementation techniques to respond to the most current threats according to OWASP.
- The previous implementation of at least one online payment system – is appreciated as a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and their application routine.
- Permanent availability for code review as a necessary part of the development process, and for peer programming
- Deep understanding of relational databases, SQL queries, their optimized reflection in an ORM
- Knowledge and habit of applying the concepts of graphical interface ergonomics, by User Experience design.
- Ability to understand and apply the principles of aesthetics of a website, to put yourself in the role of a regular user and ensure a pleasant but safe environment.
- Familiarization with various devices and screen formats, with the creation of user interfaces with responsive, adaptable behavior.
- The previous habit of working in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with support production environment in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
- Concept of backup-restore strategy for production data, the realization of relevant sets of anonymized test data.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, server management, cloud development.
- Critical thinking, oriented to solve problems, to optimize performance.
- Ability and willingness to communicate expressively, clearly, to be unequivocally understood by team members.
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your resume at [email protected], and Let's talk!
- Coordonator local_Proiect Invăţ ce-i bine pentru mine la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Specialist Relaţii Sociale_Proiect Invăţ ce-i bine pentru mine la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Director Regional de Vânzări, București la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Bucuresti
- Inginer Civil - Experienta in Proiectare Structuri Metalice (fundatii pe piloti forati / LEA HV) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti