Europe’s leading provider of industrial machinery installation and equipment relocation services.
- Relevant engineering qualification electro-mechanical, industrial (MBA would be an advantage).
- Experience working for international companies;
- Relevant experience selling B2B engineering and industrial services;
- Understanding of mechanical engineering/installation projects.
- Commitment, drive and the ability to work together with other colleagues to achieve business outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience of driving results through teams.
- Driving license.
- Attending business trips.
- Provides strategic guidance to the organization by assisting the Management Director with development of long range business and sales development plans, with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Responsible for forecasting revenue and profit for future months.
- Leadership Skills (sales, operations, admin, cca. 22) and team development .
- Manage key accounts and longstanding customer partnerships.
- Work closely with the engineering team to develop sales prospects into real opportunities.
- Maintain and promote a positive, professional image of the company in all interactions and by adherence to all internal policies and all Safety, Health and Environmental policies.
- Salary 2400 euro net and benefits;
- Annual bonus.
- Necessary logistics.
Contact: [email protected]
- Junior HR officer (Specialist in relatii de munca), Bucuresti la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Helpdesk/IT Support-Chiajna la Evolve today ▪ Chiajna
- Expense Reports Agent with French la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti
- Resolution and Support Agent with French la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti