The IT Security & Compliance System Application Auditor is responsible to ensure that all key business applications adhere to established security best practices and the internal and external GITC audit requirements.
Ongoing maintenance of existing system application audit measurement and reporting tools based upon written security policies and procedures including:
- Application change management;
- Operating system and database security and vulnerability patching;
- IT User access permissions;
- General user access - Security Audit Logs;
- Privileged user access (ie Firefighter usage);
- Operating system and database privileged access;
- Software compliance & security - Web vulnerability.
Propose and implement new system application audit measurement and reporting tools based upon external GITC audit recommendations and new and existing policies and procedures;
Software development life cycle change management;
Collaborate with the SAP Basis Security & Authorization team to review and report SoD violations (Symmetry);
Conduct and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual application audit reports of the company business applications;
Participate in ITSC meetings;
Participate in disaster recovery operations as required;
Audit Application backup and Disaster Recovery activity;
Support external GITC audits;
Collaborate with IT Security and Compliance Manager to improve the security within the organization.
Education, competencies & skills required:
1.College or University degree (IT);
At least 5 years of business application management and support experience;
Prior system auditing experience encouraged;
Language: English (written & spoken);
2. Operating systems and databases;
User access and Segregation of Duties;
Standard auditing practices;
3. Problem solving (addressing the root cause of problems);
Written and oral communication skills;
Organization & planning;
Microsoft desktop applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
SAP ERP and HCM applications experience.
A great multinational working environment;
Opportunities to learn and develop;
Challenging projects at national and international level;
A great financial package: 1000/1200 euros net/month plus year end bonus.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Accounts Payable with French / Billing Agent with French la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti
- Data Scientist at dataLab la HR Gold ▪ Bucharest
- Tehnician Electro- Mecanic Servisare /PIF Echipamente la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Information Security and Business Continuity Expert, Bucharest la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Bucuresti