For our business partner, an outsourcing company, we are looking for a great Golang Developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language's unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax.
If you are a true techie at heart and you enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems, then this could be the perfect opportunity to join them.
- Build implementation code, test, and code review with Go programming language, complex projects.
- Developing and maintaining complex web architectures leveraging object-oriented.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 3+ years of previous web backend development (PHP, Python, Java, etc) experience
- At least 1+ years of experience in the Golang language
- Understanding of microservice/service-oriented and distributed architectures
- Experience with developing, or building tests API layers web services such as SOAP or REST
- Experience with PostgreSQL or non-relational databases
- Proficient in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience working in a Linux-based environment
- Advanced debugging skills (server problems, external services, any problem related to the app, not necessarily your code)
- Working with new technologies and modern work environment
- Chance of working and learning in a team of senior engineers
- Continuous professional development through training
- Incentives and also bonuses – financial and non-financial
- Referral bonuses
- Work from home & flexible work hours, aligned with project needs
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Social and team-building activities
- Way of working and way of life