Our Client is a world leader in food/non-food laboratory testing services.
Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, motivating salary and good career development possibilities.
Serving as a liaison between the Group HR Director/Brussels and the companies that are based in the local country to ensure the optimal communication and to support the optimal roll-out of Group HR initiatives locally.
Assists with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
Assist with performance management procedures..
Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
Support other assigned functions.
Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Bachelors /Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related.
Experience in a similar job with exposure to the international environment.
Effective human resource management, recruitment skills and implementation of specific procedures and human management skills.
Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
English must be perfectly fluent.
Contact: [email protected]qlt.ro
- ANALIST FINANCIAR – FARMA la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti, Ilfov
- Reprezentant Medical (farmacisti, biochimisti, nutritionisti)- promovare premium brand parafarmaceutic la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Sales Representaive B2B (Hunting & Farming experience in Audio Video) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Inginer Ofertare Solutii Audio Video/IT/Securitate (suport tehnic licitatii si proiecte) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Business Developer - Promovare Tehnologii Educationale la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Expert achizitii publice (Cod COR 214946), 8 ore/zi, durata determinata, Bucuresti la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- HR Network Coordinator la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Specialist/ Coordonator Licitatii SICAP la QLT ▪ Bucuresti