For our business partner, a leading international healthcare, and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for an IT Application Support Specialist to manage complex troubleshooting analysis alongside their professional, but young team.
This position is a day-to-day responsibility that will challenge you to think outside of the box and deliver excellent functional support service whilst improving your analytical abilities.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide L2 support for internal and external applications and services
- Ticket monitoring and logging in to the Service Desk Ticketing system
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles to document defects, common issues, and processes, and notify management of increasing trends and repeated activity
- Participate in the business process discussions including requirements gathering with the end-users;
- Actively administrates service and application incidents and action towards service restorations;
- Identify and report any possible issue or tool bug, recommend system improvements including procedural steps, increased training, and enhanced documentation;
- Assist with the development and testing of newly designed products for operational integrity and function;
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar position;
- Minimum 1-2+ years in incident management
- Knowledge of SQL / T-SQL
- Experience with Integration related technologies like Web Services, XML, and Soap/REST;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving orientation;
- Very good attention to details
- Positive attitude and a cooperative person
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Proficient English
What We Offer
- An inspirational and positive environment within the team - 97% of our colleagues appreciate good communication and great teamwork in the latest Employee Opinion Survey.
- Professional development roadmap within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Continuous learning by having access to soft skills & technical training/certifications/conferences.
- Private medical subscription for the staff members and their children.
- Fixed annual holiday bonus.
- Childbirth support.
- Annual team building activities and regular events
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Professional Sales Support Engineer for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Key Account Representative for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior PHP Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior Frontend Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Middle .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Coordonator firme de exerciţiu (Specialist în relaţii publice – cod COR 243201) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1