We are looking for a dedicated IT Product Owner for our business partner, one of the world's most extensive IP ( Intellectual Property) service providers.
You will join the Software Development team as a Product Owner to manage agile projects within a Scrum framework. You will be working closely with the Technical Team Leader/Scrum Master (development side) and with the Product Managers (product side). You will be part of a PO/BA team and will integrate into a team of talented developers, architects, QA testers and support staff.
Primary responsibilities include determining the overall vision of products, managing various backlog items and deciding which features each product will have according to clients’ preferences.
- Define the business strategy based on input from internal stakeholders and provide a distinguishing long-term vision of the product with the Business Product Managers.
- Be the development team’s single point of contact but as well the single point of contact with Stakeholders.
- Ensure optimal and transparent communication across multiple teams involved in the product’s lifecycle.
- Using different BA methods as appropriate, you will analyze complex business needs, challenge them, and model them (Use cases, Features, User Stories) for the development team.
- Analyze and document new features. Write user stories with Acceptance criteria. Review technical user stories and define DoD with the Technical Leader.
- Break large features / stories into smaller ones, model workflows and data, define business rules and address non-functional requirements.
- Manage/refine the Product Backlog, adding details, providing estimates, order items and bugs, set priorities.
- Plan each Sprint, deliver incrementally, present demos during the review.
- Write functional Documentation, communicate, and verify these requirements with an audience of technical and business contacts (products demo).
- Work hand in hand with the Technical Leader/Scrum master and share the responsibility of the design, development, and delivery with him/her.
- Provide clarifications, solve problems, escalate issues, and drive decisions.
Help support and solve production issues.
- Deliver high quality software with the collaboration of a QA team.
- Learn the business of Intellectual Property and gain domain knowledge.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field. With preference, you hold IIBA or equivalent certifications.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in a Product Owner/Business Analyst position.
- Self-organized and creative team player with excellent communication and listening skills and willingness to learn. Ability to defend your ideas with conviction.
- Ability to manage pressure and reacting fast in case of urgency.
- Being able to discuss with business users in their language and translate the requirements to IT persons.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience in team management and conflict resolution.
- Proven Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum, refinements, plannings, reviews, retrospectives, epics, features, tasks, defects, and estimates.
- Familiarity with the Intellectual Property industry is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory; German and/or French is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- A fantastic and amazingly talented team of technical and business people
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment
- A possibility to integrate a mature software company and gain experience in software development and all the interactions of different teams collaborating together to develop a product
- A welcoming working atmosphere in which talent is nurtured
- A highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, meal tickets, Easter and Christmas bonus plan
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours
- Intensive training delivered by our top specialists
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company
- The opportunity to build a long-term career in an exciting, international business environment.
- Business Developer - Construction Area (Bucharest / Ilfov / Giurgiu) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, Ilfov, Giurgiu
- B2B Sales Representative - Construction Area la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, Ilfov, Giurgiu
- Reprezentant Vanzare Betoane la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, Ilfov, Giurgiu
- Șef șantier (Inginer Instalatii) la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti