For our business partner – a fast-growing start-up that launched the first B2B marketplace platform for the commercial equipment industry, we are looking for a Jr. IT Project Manager to join the team based in Bucharest.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the development team to deliver a best practice platform in accordance with customers’ needs.
- Understand very well the platform’s features and the solutions on behalf of the customer. Act as the voice of the customer from an internal technical perspective.
- Ensure good communication between key stakeholders (internal and external) and the team.
- Work closely with the tech team to deliver bug-free projects within timelines with maximum client satisfaction.
- Work closely to prepare technical specifications, product documentation, decks for external audiences, acting as an evangelist of the product, and the solutions.
- Be the single point of contact for all product-related queries and escalations
- Manage the tech team from product development and rhythm standpoint, and own project deliveries end-to-end.
- Communicate project progress – delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans and impacts to internal as well as external stakeholders
What You Need for this Position
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, etc
- 2+ years’ experience in enterprise Project Management (ideally in a SaaS environment)
- Experience with B2B eCommerce and SaaS concepts and processes
- A good understanding of the platform, customer experience, and product lifecycle
- Comfortable to work in an agile environment, with cross-functional teams, dealing with various working styles
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
- Hands-on attitude, driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence levels.
- Willingness to adapt to evolving requirements/needs of a fast-growing start-up
- Fluency in English
- Experience of working in Agile-scrum methodology
- Working previously in a startup / early-stage company
- Experience of working in a software development environment
- This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful project with great rewards, the company offering vesting shares.
- Working in a flat organization where innovation, ownership, and open communication are encouraged and everything you do will have an immediate impact on the company’s performance.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Private medical insurance
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your resume at [email protected], and let's chat!
- Biochimist - Asistent Vanzare Parafarmaceutice Premium (part time)- Iulius Mall Cluj Napoca la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Coordonator local_Proiect Invăţ ce-i bine pentru mine la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Specialist Relaţii Sociale_Proiect Invăţ ce-i bine pentru mine la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Director Regional de Vânzări, București la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Bucuresti
- Inginer Civil - Experienta in Proiectare Structuri Metalice (fundatii pe piloti forati / LEA HV) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Vanzari Online / Directe (biochimist/nutritionist)- ParkLake Shopping Center la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- ERP Technical Leader la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Product Owner (eEcommerce) la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti