- Create and manage the project plan;
- Coordinate/Manage the relation with the Business and with the Supplier;
- Coordinate/manage the contracting activities;
- Analyze technical requirements received for integrating IT systems;
- Coordinate/Manage the relation with the other technical teams.
Business Relations Management:
- Analyze Business requirements received for IT solutions;
- Analyze and create the technical solution (independently or with support of IT solution supplier);
IT activities above related to IT systems used by the company. IT systems/Applications in scope supporting, among others, processes for e-home and value added Services/Products, Backend Systems, integration between local and Global platforms, local SAP ERP & ISU systems, activities for the company and Global platforms.
- Relevant experience in Project Management (planning and tracking, performance evaluation) including agile projects;
- Great communication and negotiations skills;
- Experience in leading user-oriented projects;
- Good understanding of the systems implementation and development processes;
- Good analytical skills;
- Ability to collect client requirements and transfer the proper information to technical team;
- Ability to define, implement and update project plans in accordance with the business needs throughout project start up, execution and completion but in alignment with company vision;
- Capacity to work under stressful conditions;
- University degree (preferred in the IT area);
- Experience in Project Management;
- Experience in IT systems implementation.
- A great team, learning and growing opportunities, a nice office environment;
- Salaries between 6500/8500 lei net, depending on experience;
- Benefits: meal vouchers, work from home, holidays bonus etc.
Only the suitable candidates will be contacted.