We are looking for a passionate and ambitious IT Recruiter for our business partner - a technology company that provides internal software services for a well-known international healthcare company.
You will be in charge with the full-cycle of recruitment process for different job openings within the company.
Do you want to make a difference, shape the future and to work for a company with a purpose? If so, this role is the right choice for you!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Work closely with the hiring managers to understand the technical requirements of the role and how it fits into the organization;
- Act as a partner with hiring managers to develop long-term business relationships and become a key member of their support team;
- Source potential candidates through the active recruitment channels;
- Stay up-to-date with new trends, methods, tools to improve the selection and recruitment process;
- Contact, interview and recommend potential candidates according to the candidate profile and role requirements;
- Oversee the recruitment process from gathering job specifications to offer and acceptance;
- Maintain the integrity of the database;
- Offer an excellent candidate experience throughout the process in cooperation with the all stakeholders involved in the process
- Manage applications and response, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner.
WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience;
- Previous technical/IT recruitment experience is preferred;
- Digital skills and a good understanding of the IT industry;
- Experience with competency based interviewing and recruitment practices;
- Ability to interact with people from different cultures;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point);
- Innovative approach to problem solving and integrity;
- Attention to details and analytical skills.
- Professional development road-map within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization;
- Continuous learning by having access to soft skills & HR training/certifications/conferences and HR events, office Library, Pluralsight;
- Private medical subscription for the staff members and their children;
- Gradually increased number of annual holidays from 21 to 26. Fixed annual holiday bonus;
- Child birth support.