We are looking for a passionate IT Recruiter to join a great team with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview and hiring process (attract, select, interview, help negotiate offers to close candidates);
- Source externally and network to find technical candidates within the areas of engineering, user experience, quality assurance, and more;
- Analyzing client’s needs (professional requirements and personality profile) and plan the strategy of recruitment projects;
- Establishing the proper methodology for recruitment (through networking, data base search, direct search, headhunting or advertising);
- Ensuring the project management for recruitment projects;
- Maintaining the relation with clients and candidates during final interviews and decision-making period;
- Competency-based and behavioral event interviews within search and selection projects;
- Market the company & role to candidates, exercising a strong sense of what sells in competitive markets and how to package our development teams and roles in a compelling way;
- Generating continuous improvement solutions related to workflows, methodology and internal communication.
- At least 1 year of IT recruiting;
- University degree;
- Experience with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn) and familiarity with technical environments (Github, Stack Overflow, etc);
- Basic understanding of the IT domain and basic flows of technological processes (software development life cycle);
- Strong communication skills must be fluent in English and Romanian, written and verbal communication;
- Strong analytical skills; detail orientated;
- Customer oriented;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy; proactive approach to issues in its area of activity;
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity and recruitment projects;
- Ability to take initiative and think through problems;
- Ability to manage processes from start to finish with little guidance;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques and a good understanding of the IT candidate pool.
- Motivating salary and performance bonus;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Health insurance coverage;
- Centrally located office in Victoriei.
- FMCG Account Manager Bucharest la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Bucuresti
- Quality Assurance Manager (Medical Division) for a Plant in Fălticeni la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Fălticeni
- Instructor Tehnologia informatiei si comunicatiei (Specialist relatii sociale cod COR 243212) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Expert consiliere psihologica/scolara (Psiholog cod COR 263411) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Republicii, nr. 70