For our partner - a global provider of engineering design software, we are looking for a Java Application Engineer.
In this role, you will be working on the backend side of the cloud-based (SaaS) Common Data Environment (CDE) for document management and workflow automation application.
You will be part of an international team that aims to develop an intuitive and user-friendly environment for effective collaboration throughout design and construction.
Initiatives and new ideas are important and opportunities for growth present themselves on a regular basis. Given time and personal interest, differentiating into other functions (team lead, business analyst, software architect, DevOps) is possible.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with team members
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Collaborate with functional analysts, product designers and frontend teams to build modern web applications with a focus on user experience.
- Coach and motivate junior backend team members by sharing your passion, expertise, and knowledge of the very latest in backend technology.
- Participate in code reviews and other aspects of our development methodology.
- A minimum of 3 years of Java back-end experience (Java 8 or higher)
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- Exposure in projects using Hibernate, Spring/Spring Boot
- Expertise in using/writing RESTful APIs
- Git experience (GitHub) & a good understanding of CI/CD
- Ability to create clear and structured code (general mentality) – Clean Code
Nice to have:
- Docker & Kubernetes experience
- Self-motivated, keen to take initiative, and work well as part of a team.
- University degree in computer science or other related fields
- Excellent level in the English language - both spoken and written
- Young and dynamic environment
- Motivational salary
- Opportunity to develop further
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical subscription
If this sounds interesting for you, please apply at https://recrutare.evolvetoday.ro/jobs/1199395-java-application-engineer OR send your resume at [email protected] and let's chat!