For our client, a professional corporation with a solid track record of delivering scalable, cost effective and integrated IT solutions across a diverse range of sectors, we are looking for a Java Developer (banking project) in Bucharest.
The Java Developer will be responsible with:
- Microservice development;
- Assure support to the project teams in analyzing, development, implementing the new;
- Developments and perform unit tests;
- Creating project documentation;
- Assisting the team with analyses of production incidents.
Required skills & profile:
- minimum 3 years in developing using Spring framework
- minimum 3 years in IT projects
- 1 year in working with Spring Cloud Suite.
Languages and technical/programming standards:
- Spring Boot v2.x, Spring Web MVC v.5.x;
- Spring Cloud Suite;
- Knowledge of Microservices development;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift would be a plus;
- Methodologies: Agile;
- Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development;
- Knowledge of design and modeling relational databases: Oracle / Postgres, MySQL;
- Working collaboratively / Tools: Git .
Benefits: medical subscription; meal vouchers; career development opportunities.
- Biochimist - Asistent Vanzare Parafarmaceutice Premium (part time)- Iulius Mall Cluj Napoca la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Senior Windows System Administrator la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Helpdesk/ IT Support la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Vanzare Suplimente Premium- Iulius Mall Cluj la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Expert dezvoltare si implementare metodologii educationale - Iasi la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Iasi
- Biochimist / Nutritionist - Asistent Vanzare Suplimente Premium (Mall Promenada & Baneasa) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Reprezentant Vanzare Divizia Farmacii la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Sociolog Retele (Sociolog - COR 263201 ) - 2h/ zi la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1