For our business partner, an independent international oil-trading Group of companies that develops international and domestic business through its five entities located in Malta, Romania (Ploiesti and Bucharest), Switzerland, Dubai, and Singapore, we are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst, with excellent learning and analytical skills.
Office location: 1 Mai, Sector1, Bucharest
What will you do
You will provide support by managing daily planning and reporting tasks. Also, you will be responsible to support Senior Analysts with projects, to prepare the financial statements, reconciliations, and reporting.
- Freshly graduated student – a background in Finance, Accounting.
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- An open mind and a reliable person.
- Ability to work on deadlines.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Great chance to start up your career with an international company.
- Chance to learn from professionals, work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (CFO, managers, senior analysts).
- Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses.
If this sounds interesting for you, let's chat: [email protected]