Master Data Maintenance Agent with French
For our client, a shared services center that offers financial services for a project management company, we are looking for a Master Data Maintenance Agent (French).
The company offers fully professional services in a wide variety of industries, from mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water to infrastructure and clean power.
- Create, update or deactivate Vendor/Customer records in Oracle;
- Collect all required information and documentation for Vendor/Customer record creation or modification;
- Receive, register and provide resolution to requests related to Master Data Maintenance;
- Perform root cause analysis and identify solutions for issues when needed;
- Perform other tasks related to Master Data Maintenance.
- University Degree (studies in Economics is a plus) or relevant work experience;
- Proficiency in French (at least B1 level), English is a plus;
- Knowledge of the Procure-to-Pay process is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system;
- Previous experience in direct communication with stakeholders is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong team player and strong customer service orientation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to set priorities and complete multiple projects;
- Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities;
- Work experience in a shared services center, process-driven or service center environment is a plus.
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 3 shifts: 9:00-18:00, 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
*3 mandatory evening shifts per month;
- Evening shifts bonus starting after the third mandatory evening shift per month;
- Work from Home;
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits;
- Easter and Christmas bonus;
- Direct contract with our client;
- Team buildings, [email protected] activities;
- Free French language classes;
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities;
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms;
- A friendly and dynamic work environment;
- CSR & Sport activities.