For our business partner, a leading international healthcare, and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to deployment processes, monitor, improve the existing applications and services.
In this role, you will be responsible to deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment. Another duty is to make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer.
You also will be in charge to configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, perform script maintenance and updates.
Location: Nearby location to the Grozavesti subway station/Work from home
- Register, monitor, and escalate incidents with production systems (2nd level support);
- Work collaboratively with the software development team to support and improve our Laboratory Information System and related applications
- Troubleshoots and solve issues in test and production environments
- Help to automate and streamline operations and processes
- Read and analyze application log
- Analyze and recommend software configuration that best matches business rules
- Suggest solutions and work on them to improve the existing applications and services
- Manage releases and deployments
- Perform integration and performance tests
- Participate in the implementation projects in both new and existing laboratories together with other support teams.
- Train key users.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field
- Pro-active behavior, good organization, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good knowledge of the Kubernetes orchestrator – cluster configurations and administration, applications deployments and configurations, logs and troubleshooting, monitoring (Prometheus and Grafana-is an advantage)
- Good knowledge in working with TFS and Git – creating and configuring deployment pipelines, managing, and approving releases
- Understanding software architecture and design
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Relevant university degree in IT or in the related domain
- Good level in the English language – both spoken and written
- Ability to take responsibility, to work well both independently and as a team member.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, and complying with strict deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of .NET framework applications in Client-Server architecture
- Good knowledge of IIS and Web applications
- Good knowledge of SQL for creating and debugging SQL scripts and objects – tables, SPs, views, functions, indexes
- Basic or good knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Basic or good knowledge of Crystal Reports and/or Reporting Services can be a real plus.
WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU:
- Annual holiday bonus
- Holiday Bonuses: Easter and Christmas
- Meal tickets and attractive compensations
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization
- Challenging projects
- Private healthcare coverage
- Customized training opportunities
- Multicultural and multinational young and dynamic team.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply: https://evolvetoday.ro/job/devops-engineer-2/ or send your resume to [email protected]