A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: Middle/Senior JAVA Developer.
Job description and key responsibilities:
The MiddleSenior JAVA Developer will be part of our partner headquarters API team. He/she will participate in the design, development, roll-out and support of worldwide APIs that will be used every day by millions of people.
As a tech leader, the candidate will be the link between the team members located in Bucharest and the headquarters ones. He/she will collaborate with:
• IT and business teams in charge with applications that are consuming company’s APIs, mostly front-end applications such as website or mobile Apps;
• IT and business teams in charge with Back-ends in order to define/to understand the information to be exposed;
• IT security team who regularly reviews the security issues;
• IT operation team who is in charge with running the development into production; adequate collaboration is required in order to properly react if/when issue occurs.
The candidate will be responsible with:
• Quality of deliveries;
• Workload forecasting and planning;
• Developers training.
The ideal candidate is a senior developer who masters MuleSoft technology, has a strong experience on API design, with knowledge on UML and should not be frightened by debugging whenever a problem occurs. Experience with high volume of data / performance management and optimization would also be key skills for the position.
Required skills & profile:
• Software craftsmanship skills;
• 3-5+ years’ experience on Java;
• 2+ experience on RESTful APIs design and implementation;
• 2+ experience with MuleSoft technologies or similar API management solution;
• Knowledge of OpenAPI (Swagger) and/or MuleSoft (RAML);
• UML, Maven and Unit tests;
• English fluent;
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork.
Others interesting, but not mandatory skills would be:
• Oauth 2.0;
• GIT and GIT flow methods;
• Azure DevOps.
Competitive salary package, meal vouchers, holiday vouchers, flexibility on working schedule, training and career development opportunities, performance bonuses, flexible benefits system.
- Chief Financial Officer la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti
- Expert accesare fonduri structurale si de coeziune europene la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Asistent Educator Gradinita (Pipera-Voluntari) la QLT ▪ Pipera-Voluntari
- Marketing Champion la Gabteo HR ▪ Bucuresti