We are looking for people who are driven and passionate about what they do, willing to join us in sustainable and efficient coordination and improvement of our plants.
Education: University degree – Technical engineering (ex. Polytechnics, Materials Science or Chemistry, Mechanic);
Experience: minimum 5 years in production management;
Soft skills: leadership, communication, team work and cooperation; result orientation;
Professional skills: PC skills (mainly Excel and PPT), AUTOCAD, SAP;
Languages: Romanian (native) and English language (writing and speaking).
As Plant Manager for Deva plant, you will be responsible to:
Ensure production and deliveries of scheduled quantities;
Implement the agreed investments;
Perform KPI’s analyses and address the drifts;
Represent the plants in relationship with authorities and local stakeholders;
Develop the team and focus them to respond to customer requirements.
Net salary: 6500/8000 ron, depending on experience and knowledge;
10 % yearly bonus;
In case you think you are suitable for the position, please send your resume to [email protected]
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/revistacariere.ro/wp-content/themes/cariere/single-job.php on line 52
- Contabil senior la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Bucuresti
- Chief Financial Officer Pitesti la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Pitesti
- CEO Fabrică Fălticeni la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Bucuresti
- Reprezentant Medical - promovare parafarmaceutice Premium la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Instructor muzica (Referent muzical Cod COR 265211), 1 ora/zi, durata determinata la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- INGINER OFERTARE la Amakron SRL ▪ Bucuresti
- Specialist copii cu nevoi speciale (Psihopedagog Cod COR 263412), 4 ore/zi, durata determinata la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Psihoterapeut (Psiholog in specialitatea psihologie educationala, consiliere scolara si vocationala Cod COR 263407) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1