We are looking for a Process Engineer for the new start-up factory opened in Satu Mare.
Our client is an entrepreneurial company that operates one of the most modern aluminum extrusion lines in Europe. The company enjoys a reputation in the industry of being niche provider that operates quickly and flexible and is concentrated on specification-based application in divisions like Automotive, Pneumatics, Industry and Commerce.
As a Process Engineer you would:
- Lead and actively drive the continuous improvement of existing processes both for aluminium extrusion and foundry – casting;
- Collaborate in implementing and establishing the manufacturing processes;
- Monitor and control the production processes in order to increase productivity;
- Prepare the technical specifications of the processes, taking into account the requirements of the Quality department;
- Create 8D reports;
- Offer technical support within production, regarding the extrusion process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- Experience in the extrusion process – 2 years minimum;
- Knowledge of production methods, auditing, and/or occupational risk prevention, industrial costs, lean tools (5S, SMED, poka-yoke, Kaizen, 6-Sigma, Jidoka, VSM, VAVE, etc.);
- Advanced software skills (Microsoft Office);
- Advanced level of English language;
- Good organization skills and structured manner of work;
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to think “out of the box” and to work independently;
- Attention to details, proactive and flexible.
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – pharmaceutical field la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- Specialist Vanzari – statii de incarcare automobile electrice la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- Reprezentant vanzari B2B– vehicule electrice la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- QUALITY RESPONSIBLE – pharmaceutical field la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti