For our partner, a global leader in the renewable energy sector, we are recruiting a Project Management Associate (renewables industry) based in Bucharest.
In this role, you will manage the company’s projects, from the promotion of new opportunities to the delivery of the plant in working conditions, following the company’s strategies and guidelines and guaranteeing projects are carried out under the best conditions to contribute to the successful fulfillment of the business plan.
- Development of the business plan – Collaborate in the identification of suitable geographical locations in which to construct new renewable projects to contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives.
- Relations with the authorities – Keep the progress on the projects under your control up to date, promote the exchange of information, and ensure that the objectives are met, in order to allow the progress of the running projects to be monitored. Establish a network of high-level contacts with frequent ground presence.
- Relations with landowners – Negotiate with the landowners the transfer of use of the affected ground for the project, the power lines, and the substations.
- Project management – In charge of projects from the identification of opportunities to the launch of their operations, following the company’s processes. Guarantee the fulfillment of delivery time and project costs from the beginning of the promotion stage, throughout the construction, and until the commercial operation.
- Coordination - Supervise and cooperate with the teams involved in each phase of the project (engineering, construction, purchasing, financing, M&A, Energy assessment, environment, legal consultancy...), to ensure the complete coordination of all interventions. Coordinate all the designers and subcontractors involved in the permitting process in order to complete the permitting process within the allocated time and budget.
- Knowledge of the competence sector - Understand in detail competitors and the main participants in the area’s wind business, to detect opportunities (purchase opportunities, market alterations, etc.), to foresee risks and threats to guarantee the company’s competitive position. Identify and forge potential cooperation with other promotion companies.
- Business plan and budget elaboration – Take part in the definition and updating of the business plan and budget elaboration about the project assigned; take on the responsibility of fulfilling the delivery time and project costs in the assigned areas. Propose and support investment in those areas to achieve the objectives defined for the business unit.
- Institutional representation – Represent the Company before transport and distribution energy-producing organizations and other organizations in the sector, and before Public Administration and Elected people with the aim of defending the Company’s strategic interests.
- University degree, preferably in a technical field;
- At least 5 years experience in the development and permitting of projects;
- Experience in the construction and connection of renewables projects represents an advantage;
- Good knowledge of permitting procedure for approval of PUZ and obtaining building permits;
- AutoCAD and MS Office package;
- Project Certification - PMP (Project Management Professional) or similar is considered a plus;
- Electricity Sector knowledge in renewable matters regulation is a highly valued plus;
- English - advanced level;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Autonomy in decision-making and problem-solving;
- Driving license B category.
- Business Developer - Construction Area (Bucharest / Ilfov / Giurgiu) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, Ilfov, Giurgiu
- B2B Sales Representative - Construction Area la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, Ilfov, Giurgiu
- Reprezentant Vanzare Betoane la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, Ilfov, Giurgiu
- Șef șantier (Inginer Instalatii) la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti