PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Under direct suppervition of Global Internal Audit (GIA) Director of Regional Audits, this position is primarily responsible for assisting the Regional Internal Audit Teams (RIAT) in the annual audit planning process, monitoring the audit plans, calculate, monitor and allocate the audit budget of a more than USD 5M annually. Also, other essential tasks are: monitors the accuracy and completeness of the audit data in the audit application software (GRC), perform the regularly required analysis for the use of GIA, national, regional and global leadership. Nevertheless, is ensuring the support in coordinating the regional events and meetings calendar and the necessary planning and logistics worldwide.
Provides administrative support to GIA Director of Regional Audits and Regional Audit Directors including virtual and physical meeting coordination, organizing travel schedules and calls, and general administrative support.
Other duties as needed.
- Monitor completeness and accuracy monthly by checking for any missing, conflicting or incorrect information within regional internal audit data in audit database.
- Communicate routinely with the GIA Director of Regional Audits regarding audit progress, issues, other departmental work timeliness, priorities, etc.
- Flag the inconsistencies to the GIA Director and Regional Audit Director for follow-up.
- Work with Regional Audit Director and Managers (RAMs) to coordinate the validation of the audit findings on a quarterly basis.
Coordinate with analytics team on data clean-up for regional data as needed or requested.
Assists the GIA Director of Regional Audits and the Regional Audit Directors in developing and monitoring the execution of the Regional Internal Audit Teams’ (RIAT) audit plans.
Assists the GIA Director of Regional Audits and Regional Audit Directors in developing and monitoring the delivery of Regional audit teams’ budgets and cost allocation.
Quality Assurance monitoring.
Coordinate the ongoing audit feedback process and the annual Self-Assessment process to be performed by the RIATs on a yearly basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Good background on financial audit and data analysis.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be personable and able to communicate with people on a variety of levels in the company and work well in a team environment.
Excellent project management and organization skills.
Proficient in the use of computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, analysis tools, Microsoft Teams.
Strong organizational & follow through skills. Good analytical and problem solving aptitude.
Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance or Accountancy.
Three or more years of administrative-level support experience.
Exposure to multi-national business on INGO environment.
Proven knowledge and understanding of NGO accounting, AUDIT and financial reporting environment.
Proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
Spanish and/or French is highly desired.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Sound knowledge of financial and non-financial systems as well as of database extraction and analysis tools.
Have strong sense of professional skepticism, be a critical thinker, and be dedicated to continuous improvement of the organization.
Candidates with/or candidates working toward certifications such as Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Internal Auditor are preferred.
Prior accounting, investigations, or audit experience is preferred.
Ability to handle and prioritize assignments simultaneously in a timely and efficient manner.
Creativity in accomplishing tasks and ability to exercise initiative & independent judgment to solve problems of limited scope and complexity.
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – pharmaceutical field la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- Specialist Vanzari – statii de incarcare automobile electrice la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- Reprezentant vanzari B2B– vehicule electrice la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- QUALITY RESPONSIBLE – pharmaceutical field la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti