Professional Sales Support Engineer – Low Current - Security systems, video surveillance, access control and intercoms systems
Regional leader in SEE in the technical security industry. Leading company in distribution, consulting and integration of solutions and software's in Security & Safety industry.
We are looking for positive, initiative, team-oriented person who meet following job requirements:
- Strong technical skills with knowledge of video surveillance, intrusion, access control and intercoms systems;
- At least 2 years of previous experience on similar positions in Security&Safety business (technical protection);
- University degree in technical field;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- High degree of team-working skills, responsibility, flexibility and proactivity;
- Ability to execute corporate goals;
- Affinity to new technologies and willingness to continuous improvement;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package and Internet;
- Fluency in English (B2 level);
- Driving license and availability for business trips;
- High level of work ethics and honesty.
- Technical support to our partners and customers, offering pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support services;
- Leading and developing educational programs, manuals and materials for partners and colleagues, preparing technical presentations and demonstrations of the product line;
- Working with the sales team as the key technical advisor and identifying all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process;
- Offering optimal solutions of technical security and safety equipment;
- Keeping up with new technologies at the market.
- Trainings and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive salary 1000 euro net, negotiable depending on experience + bonus and logistics.