For our business partner, a leading software company that offers innovative design and online marketing solutions, we are looking to hire a skilled Senior Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limit.
You will work with a team of talented engineers to build the next generation of mobile applications.
Some of the projects that you will be involved, for their clients :
- Development for enterprise-level CRM and operations apps;
- Development for the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) of their SaaS app start-up, the cross-platform mobile app built using Flutter SDK
- New projects to come
If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you!
- Work 100% remote
- Bonuses based on performance and projects
- We are open to any cutting-edge technology that will significantly improve the product
- You can operate in a fast-paced work environment developing a product with excellent worldwide visibility
Contractual form: SRL or CIM
- Become a part of the development team to design and build Android mobile applications
- Help shape features and solutions
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and the CTO, using JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Harvest, Slack, and others
- Follow coding best-practices and provide feedback on pull-requests
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges, testing and reviewing the applications that you develop
- Test the apps before implementing
- At least 4+ years of previous experience, developing native Android applications with Java and Kotlin.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency of the Android SDK
- Strong experience with building, releasing, monitoring, and crash reporting of Android apps using the Firebase cloud platform (Firebase App Distribution and Firebase Crashlytics)
- Good experience integrating with REST APIs
- Knowledge of agile development (Scrum, Kanban), source control systems (Git), OOP, and design patterns
- To be open-minded and eager to find out more about modern technologies and how to use them
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work, in order to respect the deadlines
- To pro-actively seek solutions and come with proposals to improve and optimize
- Team working attitude
Nice to have experience in React Native or Flutter SDK
- E-commerce Project Manager - premium brand supplements la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Sales Manager - Low Current Systems (International Company) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Security & Safety Engineer - International Company la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti