For one of our partners, the market leader in the self-service payment industry, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer in Bucharest.
- Participate in architectural design and the creation development standards;
- Lead or support development efforts to create new, or enhance, platform functionality;
- Monitor the health and performance of our platform;
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions;
- Understand, analyze, and document client technical specifications and business requirements;
- Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the task successfully.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Proven experience as a software engineer;
- .NET 4+ Frameworks;
- NET, IIS;
- SQL Server 2012+;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Development life cycle understanding.
Nice to have:
- Could Systems – Microsoft Azure;
- GIT, CI/CD practices;
- Distributed systems;
- Microservices/SOA architecture;
- Angular 2+;
- .Net Core 2+;
- Medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Pillar III pension;
- Bookster subscription.
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Professional Sales Support Engineer for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Key Account Representative for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior PHP Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior Frontend Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Middle .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Coordonator firme de exerciţiu (Specialist în relaţii publice – cod COR 243201) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1